Hi5 Practice Client Success Manager
The communicator between the Hi5 team and the client.
You would make all projects a reality and your sole purpose is to make sure the clients happy and feels understood. The most important way for us to be successful is for you to hear what is and isn’t being said and deliver projects to the highest standard. You are the Hi5 Experience.
As an Client Success Manager, your main duties are to be the day-to-day, main point of contact for clients to address concerns, provide approvals, schedule meetings, communicate projects needs and overall build a relationship and experience in order to retain our clients. The role is to know the clients inside out, make sure they are happy throughout each project Hi5 Practice completes.
Build strong and lasting relationships with clients in order to retain and create satisfied customers by leading weekly and monthly calls with client to:
- Educate clients about purpose of our projects and how it benefits them
- Uncover concerns and needs of clients in order to understand if other projects are needed for client
- Provide them with a five-star experience
General Tasks + Responsibilities
- Manage client account by understanding who they are as a practice, knowing their goals and expectations, and understanding them in order to provide the best service
- Answering phone calls and listening to voicemails from current clients to be sure all needs are met and all questions are answered
- Leading weekly and monthly calls with clients to keep projects moving in order to achieve accurate deadline and build relationship with clients so they are fully communicated on next steps. These calls will be executed using ZOOM video chat to heighten Hi5 experience with clients.
- Responding back to clients about concerns, new projects, project deadlines or overall questions within by end of work day via email, phone or text messages. If unsure of the answer, communicating with necessary team members and researching to find answers.
- Send projects and assets to client and educate the purpose of project and how it benefits them as a practice while getting feedback and/or approvals in order for team to move forward with dependent tasks including office and staff photos, identity package, developed website and approved videos
- Getting approvals from clients for all projects including but not limited to statement of work, listing information (short, long decription, etc.) logo + color + fonts, brand materials, video scripts, video schedule, pro-edited videos, website copy and design
- Collaborating with the Account Supervisor, Brand Reputation & Communications Manager, and Designer & Web Developer to develop new campaign ideas and strategy.
- Informing necessary Hi5 team members when projects are approved in order to move forward with next steps and on dependent tasks
- Addressing client concerns and informing the team on the concerns to better our services and experience at Hi5 Practice.
- Setting expectations and providing clients with deadlines while holding them to those deadlines in order for Hi5 team to meet set expectations
Collecting monthly practice numbers from client and holding them accountable in order to receive complete reports
- Complete monthly reports for clients so they are informed about results, ROI, and ongoing plan with Hi5 Practice. The data inputted by Client Success Manager include “Practice Analysis” numbers (provided by client), “Suggestions” and “Summary.”
- Understand various retention softwares in order to provide clients with best service and answer questions
- Generating five-star reviews from our clients to grow Hi5 Practice online reputation to attract new clients.
- Research and understand healthcare and marketing industry in order to think of new ideas for company to grow and answer wide range of questions clients may ask in order to be a trusted expert for client to go to.
Research new and existing softwares that benefit and heighten client’s experience with Hi5 Practice
Qualifications for Position
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, ActiveCampaign, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel) and/or Google Sheets, Docs, etc.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales, Communications, or relevant field
- Marketing background (experience with projects that include, but not limited to, video, website, email campaigns, etc.)