Hi5 Practice Business Development Manager
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to help lead our company growth. The candidate is expected to sell our marketing solutions to potential clients, manage leads and follow-up reports, and maintain fruitful relationships with existing clients. The candidate is expected to work as part of a larger creative team and a strong communicator with charisma.
In short, if you are…
- A born salesman
- Not afraid of being told no
- Follow up machine
- Friendly and outgoing
- A creative problem-solver
- Highly organized
- Like working in a fast-paced environment
- Want to work at a company where your creative ideas are heard
Then this job is for you!
- Sell digital marketing solutions to new and existing clients, such as OLIVE, our portable video studio.
- Cultivate leads through building strategic partnerships with enterprise level decision makers
- Strategic account planning and management of partner relationships
- Having an in-depth knowledge of Hi5 Practice and OLIVE marketing solutions and value proposition
- Research and analyze trends in the industry to help grow the company.
- Collaborate with the Client Success Manager, Brand Reputation & Communications Manager, and Designer & Web Developer to develop new campaign ideas and strategy.
- Host video presentations as well as phone calls and face to face meetings.
- Build reports to show sales growth.
- Present ongoing leads to the team on and report where you are in the process of those sales.
- Write up proposals and contracts for new and re-signing clients.
- Attend local and national dental events to help garner stronger relationships
- A degree in Business Development, Marketing, Economics or Finance
- Possess an understanding of the dental industry
- Can maintain extreme organization
- Possesses the ability to collaborate with the Hi5 and OLIVE team
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, ActiveCampaign, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel) and/or Google Sheets, Docs, etc.
Salary is based on experience. This position includes benefits.
Apply below. Include a cover letter (or introductory email) and resume.
[For design, development, or videography/photography positions, mention including a portfolio of sample work]